Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bravo 232

I had heard, while in reception, that Bravo was the toughest company in 232. So first day in Bravo we get smoked because of course we have to be shown who is boss, unnecessary but whatever. The pace is fast and the first 3 weeks went by or flew by, rather. Currently I'm on my 6th week in training and I've been in phase five for 4 weeks now, I think...I've lost track of time somewhere and somehow! The NREMT Basic goes by so fast that its really difficult to keep up. Cadre does not help...They have to set the Bravo (more on this later) and they appear to take our time away on purpose. Cadre tells us that we are here to train, but it seems that its more important to shave and maintain the barracks up to their standard than it is to train. Morale has been steadily declining and we are all hoping for a big change once we move on to our actual 68 Whiskey training.

No comments:

Post a Comment